July 14, 2014

Breaking the Silence



The last two months have been filled with concerts, music practice,  ministry opportunities, time with friends, a wedding (no, not any of us), a much-too-short visit from dear out-of-state friends, a new job, summer projects, and precious moments with family. It is a season of great change for our family. In a month, I will be the only sibling still at home, so I am trying to enjoy these next few weeks as fully as I can. In the midst of the busyness, my writing has fallen low on my priority list, but I hope to rectify that soon. There have been several topics on my heart recently and I hope to write them in post form when time allows.

In the meantime, I would appreciate your prayers. I have honestly never been so busy in my life, and I also know I do not eagerly embrace change. Yet, through it all, God is faithful. His mercies are new each morning, and His loving-kindnesses never end. He does not change, even though my world never seems to stay still for a moment. He already knows what awaits me tomorrow or the next day. He is overseeing each detail, and He is making my way perfect.

"As for God, His way is perfect;
 the word of the LORD is tried:
He is a buckler to all them that trust in Him."
- II Samuel 22:31

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate :) I barely stumbled upon your blog and just subscribed by email. Super nice to meet other people on blogger who love God and worshiping him with music. Nice to meet you, blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Deyanira! Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment, It is a pleasure to "meet" you too! Blessings as you continue to serve and worship Him.

      Delete