March 21, 2013

Peace

"The fruit of the Spirit is...peace."
 
 
"To be spiritually minded is life and peace ~ God hath called us to peace
~ Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world
giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it
be afraid ~ The God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing,
that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
~ I know Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to
keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day 
~ Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee:
because he trusteth in Thee. ~ The work of righteousness shall be
peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance
forever. And My people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation,
and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places ~ Whoso hearkeneth
unto Me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
~ Great peace have they which love Thy law."
 
 
Galatians 5:22 ~ Romans 8:6 ~ I Corinthians 7:15 ~ John 14:27
~ Romans 15:13 ~ Isaiah 26:3 ~ Isaiah 32:17-18 ~ Proverbs 1:33
~ Psalm 119:165

No comments:

Post a Comment